If you take a call from a field employee or possibly their foreman, please follow the steps below. You may also transfer the call to me or Eric Ganz at any time.
Safety – Injury Procedures
- Assess the injury’s level of emergency. If injury is life threatening, please have caller DIAL 911. Then, immediately notify Justin Smith (ext. 110), Chris Eldevick (ext. 104), or Eric Ganz (ext. 102).
- If non-life threatening, keep the caller on the line and transfer to, or 3-way conference in, the 360 Industrial Services Safety Hotline at 877-522-6050. This rings though to Justin Smith, Chris Eldevick and Eric Ganz simultaneously. One of us will then direct the caller through steps 3 or 4.
- If job site is located WITHIN Arizona, direct injured 360 Industrial Services employee to call On-Site Medical Hotline (ALL AZ INJURIES – 541-385-5851) to report the injury and get instructions on how to triage the injury (where/how to get treatment etc.).
- If job site is located OUTSIDE Arizona, direct injured 360 Industrial Services employee to call Company Nurse (ALL INJURIES OUTSIDE AZ – 877-854-6877) to report the injury and get instructions on how to triage the injury (where/how to get treatment etc.).
- Contact 360 Industrial Services Account Manager to inform them of the injury to the employee on their job site.
- Once injury has been reported to 360 Industrial Services, and On-Site Medical or Company Nurse has been called, 360 Industrial Services safety representatives will address where the employee will seek medical attention.
- In Axis, please create a note on the employee with a Note Activity of INJURY. Enter in your note and tag the team @safety so that it goes to the proper team members. Here is an example: