If you take a call from a field employee or possibly their foreman, please follow the steps below. You may also transfer the call to me or Eric Ganz at any time.
Safety – Injury Procedures
- Assess the Injuries level of Emergency. If injury is life threatening. please have caller DIAL 911. Then, immediately notify Chris E, Eric F, Terry D, or Eric G.
- If non-life threatening, instruct them to call 360 Industrial Services Safety Hotline at 877-522-6050. This
rings though to Chris E, Eric F, Terry D, and Eric G simultaneously. One of us will then direct them to steps 3 or 4.
- If job site/employee is located IN Arizona, direct injured 360 Industrial Services employee to call On-Site Medical Hotline (ALL AZ INJURIES) 541-385-5851 to report the injury and get instructions on how to triage the injury (where/how to get treatment etc.).
- If job site is located OUTSIDE of Arizona, direct injured 360 Industrial Services employee to call Company Nurse, Injury Triage line. (ALL INJURIES OUTSIDE AZ) 877-854-6877 to report the injury and get instructions on how to triage the injury (where/how to get treatment etc.).
- Contact 360 Industrial Services Account Manager to inform them of the injury to the employee on their job site.
- Once injury has been reported to 360 Industrial Services, and On-Site Medical or Company Nurse hotline has been called, 360 Industrial Services safety representatives will
address where the employee will seek medical attention along with the help of the On-Site Medical or Company Nurse Safety Hotline.
- In Axis, please create a note on the employee with a Note Activity of INJURY. Enter in your note and tag the team @safety so that it goes to the proper team members. Here is an example.